Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Snapshots from my life.

i tried capturing time, just a few seconds to cherish.
i might have failed in holding it in the palm of my hands,
as i watched it slip by like sand between my fingers,
but i did manage to seize a few memories, of sunlit skies & shadowed trees,
of heaven-kissed smiles & a little beauty in the breeze

Here are a few...

She knows that i am trapped, she seeks to set me free. She's looking for salvation, in her arms lies the key. Lonavla 2007


The road keeps calling me. And i answer every time. Road trip to Goa 2007



Sailing in the same boat.... as always. Manori 2006


Mysterious Steps in the middle of nowhere. Lonavla 2007


In the wind, the sweet music that they make as they dance to the beat of the heavens. Lonavla 2007


Lonely Rays of Sunlight. Falling through the window. Desperately trying to touch someone. Lonavla 2007


Afternoon's at Bandstand. Summer of 2005



She stands by me, looking over my shoulder. Keeps me from falling. Lonavla 2007.


No comments: